Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2751
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Tales of Legendia
    Seiken Densetsu 3
    Ragnarok Online
    World of Warcraft
    Tales of Symphonia

  2. #2752
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still playing Grandia1

    Spoilers:
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    I've reached Gumbo and beaten the Dragon, i'm about to go the twin towers right now
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    EOS

    And that's all for now!...

  3. #2753
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Update to my grandia advance, i've already finished the first disc

    SPOILERS!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    The mermaids are some true bitches!
    I want Gadwin back. I want Sue back!
    I want Leen to smile again... and i don't want Mullen posing his filthy hands on Feena again XD
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    EOS

  4. #2754
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woah, I've been MIA for awhile. I've been playing Battalion Wars, it's all right. Gave me a reason to get the Cube out again.

  5. #2755
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, welcome back!

  6. #2756
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Halo 2 (Team snipers)
    Final Fantasy XI

  7. #2757
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still playing Grandia 1 and i've seen QUITE HEAVY spoilers ^^U

  8. #2758
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im absolutely loving FFXI now, but i wasnt before. Heres what changed:

    -I got rid of all the fuzz and jaggies by manually setting the background resolution 'to 2048x2048 through regedit. I also god rid of the mipmapping bugs the same way. Everything now looks crisp and clear, and im not sure why Square Enix dont give you an official option to do this (i had to research online to find out how to do it). It looked dull before, even on full spec.

    -Started in Windhurst, which is beautiful. Lots of greenery, water etc...plus the music is tranquil.

    -Playing as a tarutaru. They're so cute!

    -Met some great folks (either really altruistic players, or hired by SE) who helped me out and got me to higher levels. As a black mage with no allies, it would have been difficult to level up on my own.

    -Actually paid attention to the story and side-quests. A major effort was made in this area, and there are a lot of interesting story arcs to pursue at your own choice.

    Anyway, that my 2 cents. Well...$12. >.>

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ October 12, 2005 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  9. #2759
    Inactive Member phaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    just beat jade empire yesterday on open palm, have yet to try closed fist(this games version of kotor's dark side). currently i'll be alternating between dynasty warriors 5 and beatdown: fists of vengeance

  10. #2760
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I put Return To Castle Wolfanstein back on for some extreme killing action. Otherwise I'm only playing some WoW when I can.
    I also managed to open 2 new cars in Burnout 3! ^_^

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ October 14, 2005 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •